How is everyone doing on this beautiful day - well, at least in my neck of the woods it's beautiful!
Hi KC - so sorry that Jacob still has a little lingering tummy trouble. Does he like those scooter things? I see a lot of youngsters on those, more than bikes it seems like. My boys never liked biking that much either when they were real young, but as they got older they enjoyed it more. Or maybe a walk like grangran7 suggested. My younger son loved to go on walks and collect rocks and acorns, and even big leaves and use them in crafts sometimes.
I just finished reading a neat little book called "Ten Principles for Biblical Living" by Don Sisk.
Here they are:
1. Relationships are more important that fame or things. (Matt.6:19-20)
2. Nothing anyone can do to me can harm me: only my reaction will harm me. (Rom.8:28)
3. It's more blessed to give than to receive. (Acts 20:35)
4. Each person is a creation of God and is unique. (Jer. 1:5)
5. Happiness is a by-product of faithfulness to God and not a goal. (1 Tim. 6:6)
6. If I am careful to do the little things well, the big things will take care of themselves. (Ecc. 9:10)
7. Change is always possible - neither success nor failure is final.
(I Cor. 10:12) I see some applications to McDougalling with this one!
8. I must not take myself too seriously. (Rom. 12:3)
9. Everyone and everything are my teachers. We are interdependent. (I Cor. 12:13) Another McD. application!
10. Be all that you are wherever you are. (Ecc. 9:10)
So there you go - some things to meditate on today.
God Bless you all