Hi, Myriah. Here's how you do it:
* Click the word "search" at the top of the window, in the orange area between "faq" and "drmcdougall.com".
* Under "Advanced Options", half way down the page, there are two radio buttons for "Search topic title and message text" and "Search message text only". Make sure the first is selected.
* Enter the word or words you want to look for in the box under "Search for Keywords:"
* If you want to find only threads that contain all the words you've entered, make sure "all terms" is selected under the search box. If you want to find all threads that contain any of the words you've entered, use "any terms".
* You can also control whether threads or posts are displayed in your results list and how much of each post is displayed ("Return first XXX characters of posts"). You can limit the search to a specific forum and how far back in time your search will go, and you can specify how your result list will be sorted.
I hope that helps.
Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're probably right.
Weight Loss Through the Magic of Calorie Density: http://wp.me/p1utH8-v