Request to change the name of "Roberta's Corner"

Request an improvement for Dr. McDougall's programs, website or messageboard.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve

Request to change the name of "Roberta's Corner"

Postby Gramma Jackie » Tue May 15, 2012 12:42 pm

There is a section on the board entitled "Roberta's Corner" where people can post what they eat everyday. I have no idea who "Roberta" is or why it's called that. Many people would like to see what other McDougalls eat everyday, but I've been told by several people that they don't read that section because they didn't know what it was about. So I would like to request that it be changed to "What I Ate Today." Thanks.
Gramma Jackie

Re: Request to change the name of "Roberta's Corner"

Postby kimba » Tue May 15, 2012 7:53 pm

I think thats a good idea. Ive posted there before, not on a regular basis, but we do eat every day. Come on now, and it would help ones that are new, or ones who get in a rut as to what to eat.

And also, Ive wondered how that got that name as well.

Plus, why has it been so lax lately?
kimba

Postby Gramma Jackie » Wed May 16, 2012 12:20 pm

kimba wrote:I think thats a good idea. Ive posted there before, not on a regular basis, but we do eat every day. Come on now, and it would help ones that are new, or ones who get in a rut as to what to eat.

And also, Ive wondered how that got that name as well.

Plus, why has it been so lax lately?

Think I will PM Jim about it.
Gramma Jackie

Postby Kiki » Wed May 16, 2012 3:26 pm

I agree. It did take me some time to figure out what that forum was about. A name change and/or a sticky there describing what the forum is for might help.
Kiki

Postby Gramma Jackie » Tue May 22, 2012 5:58 am

Kiki wrote:I agree. It did take me some time to figure out what that forum was about. A name change and/or a sticky there describing what the forum is for might help.

I don't know if a sticky would work, because people would have to already log into it before they saw the sticky and I think the problem is that they have no idea was "Roberta's Corner" even means. The title should be more self-explanatory, such as the one for "Global Warming" or "Maximum Weight Loss," etc. I pm'd Jim and suggested "What I Ate Today," but it's not been changed yet.
Gramma Jackie

Return to Requests