Quick Recipes (With Pictures)

A place to get your questions answered from McDougall staff dietitian, Jeff Novick, MS, RDN.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Postby susie » Sun May 31, 2009 8:51 pm

Thanks Jeff!I found them and I made the split pea one yesterday.It was delicious!
susie

Postby positively! » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:23 pm

First of all I would like to say how much I appreciate JeffN. I remember Jeff from the Pritikin days, long before they bastardized the Pritikin diet (check out the Pritikin website, now they're "experimenting" with adding higher protein meals in the form of chicken and fish. Can you believe it?

Anyway, I just want Jeff to know how much I truly appreciate the simple "throw-together" meals on this thread. I work long, hard hours and just can't cook like I used to. I appreciate any ideas/hints to make my life easier.

So glad you're here at McDougall now! McDougall was and always will be "McDougall"!! Wish I could say the same for the other plan.
positively!

Re: Quick Recipes (With Pictures)

Postby Blessedwife41 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:22 pm

Thank you this is a great thread. I'm a big fan of frozen veg as they are often a lower price and stay good for a long time.
Blessedwife41

Postby SharonA » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:12 pm

Thank you!
SharonA

Postby frozenveg » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:03 pm

I'm posting a thank you, too, so we can keep this thread near the top! It is my go-to inspiration thread!
5'3", 74 YO. Started Jan. 11, 2010
Starting weight: 222.6
Current weight: 148.2.0

Success Story:
https://www.drmcdougall.com/articles/st ... -rockwell/
frozenveg

Previous

Return to Jeff Novick, RD