Nutrition Services

A place to get your questions answered from McDougall staff dietitian, Jeff Novick, MS, RDN.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Nutrition Services

Postby JeffN » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:12 pm

Greetings Everyone!

I hope everyone has had a great year!

Thanks to all of your efforts to adhere to the forum guidelines this year. I know that not everyone was happy about the changes but due to my increased travel schedule and my perspective on some aspects of social media, I think it was for the best and has worked out well. The guidelines will continue for 2014.

In response to the high demand I receive, staring in January 2014, I will once again offer personal nutrition services via phone and/or Skype, which will include Medical Nutrition Therapy/Nutrition Counseling, Health & Wellness Coaching & Fast Fixes.  You can find out more about these services here.

http://www.jeffnovick.com/RD/Services.html

The Fast Fixes, which are 20 minutes phone appointments to answer a specific question or two, are currently available on a very limited basis.  The other two services will start in January 2014.

In addition, starting in 2014, I will be increasing my time at the 10-Day McDougall programs and patients who attend the 10-day programs will also be able to schedule private appointments with me for nutrition counseling during each program. I will also be offering these services on a limited basis at the TrueNorth Health Center while I am in Santa Rosa, for the 10-Day programs.

Thanks.

Wishing you a very happy and healthy holiday season!

In Health
Jeff
JeffN

Re: Nutrition Services

Postby auggie7 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:11 pm

You are a Rock Star Jeff :D I saw the video on shopping you do relating to fats and sugars on the label the the percentage to calories; my brain is not the great and I got a little confused :cry: I see you come down to southern California often, I live near the Tustin Whole foods which is one of the largest around. I go to cooking demos but they are nothing like the real thing as they add agave, and talk about the super foods??? ext.. The other day they made truffles with honey, I was so disappointed. Well anyway if your ever around this side of town would love to know and see if you would give a guided lesson on the calories to fat to sugar lesson, since some of us have trouble following on the video. Oh also I saw on my exit form from True North your name was on it, I have never been to one of you lectures only saw videos. Are you going to be speaking soon at TN?, I plan to spend my 8 weeks at TN Starting in June 15 2015 to July 18th 2015, Love it there so nice and the staff rocks Doug's lectures are so amazing really makes you think, he totally kills it.
auggie7

Return to Jeff Novick, RD