Emily's MWL Journal

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Emily's MWL Journal

Postby KSEmily » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:12 am

Well,

I had done an 8 day MWL challenge and journaled it but since it ended, I thought I'd better start a new journal, so here it is:)

This is day 1
Yesterday (Wed) was a feast day. Went out to eat Chinese with my Grandmother and ate off plan all day.

Today I am back to MWL. It felt weird eating off plan yesterday and the food didn't really even taste that great. Like it didn't have as much taste as I would have thought. Maybe my regular stuff is actually more tasty now, how strange would that be:)

More later.....ttfn
KSEmily

Re: Emily's MWL Journal

Postby janluvs2heel » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Hi Emily,

You know what, even though you have had a few problems & let's face it, we have all had them, I think it is so important to keep trying. If you make a mistake, just dont let that throw you off. I have been guilty of that in the past & have told myself I am no longer going to let 1 setback take me down the wrong path. Now I am starting my 9th week tomorrow. So far I have not taken the wrong path yet & I hope I dont, but if I do, that will be the way it is. I will learn from it instead of using it as an excuse to throw the towel in.

There are many challenges ahead but I keep telling myself I dont want to be the same or more than likely heavier than I was when I started 7-11-10,(235) on Jan. 1, 2011. I wont be at my goal but I want to be closer & still feeling as good as I am today. I do not trust myself, yet, but having just turned 60 the other day, I dont have that many years to get it together & get it right. As Michael Jackson said, This Is It!!!

Just one day at a time. Hang in there, you will do fine.

Jan
janluvs2heel

Return to Food, Recipes & Meal Planning