30 Days On The Plan

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: 30 Days On The Plan

Postby berryberry » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:12 am

Day 27

I did okay at dinner last night, and am semi-okay today. However, I won't be home again for dinner tonight, I will be at another house, and I am leaving just after lunch. So I will once again have to make due and eat what I can. There won't be dessert tonight, but there most likely wont be a super healthy dinner.

Breakfast: banana, oatmeal
lunch: corn, rice and veggies, grapes
dinner:??
[url][url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5W9nQj/]
[/url]
[/url]
berryberry

Re: 30 Days On The Plan

Postby berryberry » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:28 am

Day 29

This is my second to last day of the 30, but definatly not the last day of my trying to follow MWL. I am dissapointed in my weight loss for the month, but I figure as long as I am down that is a good thing. I know that my results will directly relate to how compliant I am, and I wish I had been 100%. I am working on it. School starts on Tuesday, the reason I began the 30 days when I did, and I know I always do a better job sticking to my eating plan, whatever that may be. I always eat a healthy breakfast no matter what time of the year it is, it is afternoons and evenings that are my issues. And during school I am so busy that I often have to pack both my lunch and dinner in advance to bring with me. And I always pack my food, something healthy, rather than buy something on the fly. So hopefully as I spend more time out of the house, and away from the tempations my family brings into the house, complicance will get easier, until it is just the way I eat, even when I am at home much of the time. That is what I'm hoping for anyway.
[url][url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5W9nQj/]
[/url]
[/url]
berryberry

Previous

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals