Saturday's GlobalWarming/EarthChanges Bumper Sticker

A place to dialog about global warming and the livestock connection--See Dec. 2006 and Jan. 2007 McDougall Newsletters.

Moderator: JeffN

Saturday's GlobalWarming/EarthChanges Bumper Sticker

Postby Clary » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:04 am

ERRORS HAVE BEEN MADE
OTHERS WILL BE BLAMED

I tried for color and a size 18 text, but I still only see one size of black text on my computer. If someone reads this will you post back if the text is larger and if the text is olive green? Thanks.
Clary

Postby groundhogg » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:46 am

Clary...the bumper stick quote appears as large olive green letters on my computer :P ...thanks for starting such a neat project!

Since you've been posting these, I seem to be suddenly seeing NO bumpers stickers anywhere (I used to see some neat ones here and there, but it seems when I start looking for them, they hide from me!), and I can't for the life of me even think up any good would-be bumper sticker one-liners...again, when I'm in the shower or somewhere where I don't have access to a computer...I always think of stuff, but when I deliberately try...well...the ol' groundhog(g) think-apparatus just starts to sputtering on me :P ...but i do enjoy reading these!
groundhogg

Postby hope101 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:57 am

How about: Continuing to doubt global warming = more hot air.
The perfect is the enemy of the good."--Voltaire
hope101

Postby Sunny » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:04 am

ERRORS HAVE BEEN MADE
OTHERS WILL BE BLAMED

I never transfer these quote the right way but this is what I got. I never get the white box around it, maybe someone can instruct me ???
All the Best,
Sunny
MWL 99.9% 12 Day .1 % Always McDougall
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunny

Postby groundhogg » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:15 pm

Sunny, I can't figure out how to quote either. It would really come in handy lots of times. I hope somebody who knows sees your post and explains it clearly so we can ALL learn to use that function!
groundhogg

Return to Global Warming