British dieters

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

British dieters

Postby dteresa » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6_fg3p6-O8

This is a 45 minute british program on yo yo dieting. Maybe some of the ladies on the group will be interested. Many of us have been there. My heart is breaking for these ladies because they just have never had the information necessary to lose weight, get healthy and stay that way.

You will see the lengths to which they go and wish you had a way to communicate the easy, healthy, satisfying way to accomplish what they dream of accomplishing. And if you are like me will be thankful that you have found a safe, healthy solution that avoids yo yo dieting.

You will also see how the one successful dieter structures her life around dieting and you will not be able to help noticing the gigantic leg of some bird in one of the scenes where she has prepared dinner. Looks to me like she is possibly on the road to another failure.

didi
dteresa

Return to The Lounge